Top Competitors of Google PIXEL 3 XL Review:
Top Competitors of Google Pixel 3 XL Review has each item to be a flagship smartphone and existence from one of the highly rated brands across the world, reliability in the representation is guaranteed. It has been nicely designed to appease users in almost every aspect. Its performance is high-quality, the display is flawless, storage is appropriate and the presence of features like quick charging cannot stop you from appreciating it. The only unavailable point is the non-expendable storage.
A skilled smartphone that doesn’t dazzle with headline-grabbing features. But one that’s set to take pleasure in with all. Round performance and a strong camera offering.
keep possession of an eye out for our in-depth Top Competitors of Google Pixel 3 XL review in the coming weeks to find out just how helpful this phone is – but for now here’s what you need to know, and what we produce of the handset so far.
- Type: P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.3 inches, 100.3 cm2 (~82.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 18.5:9 ratio (~523 ppi density), 1440 x 2960 pixels,
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
There is a screen defender as well to prevent small scratches to the display. The smartphone is nicely designed with an aluminum body and is offered in black, red and white color variation. It is IPX8 certified, which makes it water. Unsusceptible to as well as dustproof. A fingerprint sensor is there for the propitiousness of unlocking. The device with a single finger touch.
- Dimensions:This Phone 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm and (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)
- Build: Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM card & eSIM
There’s a new camera mode too, bellow Top Shot. This notice the Pixel 3 XL automatically capture a burst of shots and pick the best of the bunch. You can scroll through all the shots if you want an unfamiliar look.
You’ll need to secure ‘motion’ is turned on for this to work. It’s one of the icons at the top of the screen when in the standard camera mode. which sees the handset capture three seconds of video with each and every one shot. It will then highlight what it trusts to be the best shot in the gallery. Through our brief time with the handset, it worked well.
- 12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), and 1/2.55″, 1.4µm,
- OIS, dual pixel PDAF
- Dual-LED flash, Auto-HDR, panorama
- 8 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 19mm (ultrawide), no AF
- Dual Camara Regulation 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@240fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
- Front Camara Regulation 1080p@30fps
- Internal 64/128 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3430 mAh battery
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, band-Dual, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector (PowerDelivery 2.0)
- Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink
Moral Of the Story for Google PIXEL 3 XL Review
- A stunning always-on display
- Flagship internals ensure smooth performance powerful battery with wireless charging support
- The deep-and-wide notch is hard to ignore
- The software is riddled with bugs
- 4GB RAM might pose problems in long-term use
- Steep pricing