Samsung Galaxy X Review:
The Samsung Galaxy X is one more strong flagship smartphone from the South Korean gadget maker. Which has been extremely generous in fix up the Indian smartphone market with a large number of excellence smartphones? The budget as well as flagships, one after the other.
Samsung Galaxy X is the much anticipated foldable smartphone that will transform the industry. In this video, we will look at this foldable smartphone, it’s possible to release date and an official concept video by Samsung, for the Galaxy.
This smartphone feeds from a powerful processor and a great camera excellence that has now been a trademark feature of Samsung. So if you want to own. A flagship smartphone from a trusted make with good after sale service, there wouldn’t have been an any better option than this Samsung.
samsung Galaxy X Short Description
Performance Quad core
- Screen Size: 5.0 inches (12.7 cm)
- Screen Resolution: Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Pixel Density: 441 ppi
- Display Type: OLED
- Touch Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- The main tittle-tattle is that the phone will fold in some way, potentially using a flexible OLED panel and some kind of segmented design. This design could allow the handset to switch between smartphone and tablet form element.
- 18 MP Primary Camera
- (4616 x 3464 Pixels) Image Resolution
- Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) Shooting Modes
- Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus is a good fit back
- Exposure compensation, ISO control is Setting
- 8 MP Front Camera
- This phone Front Camara is very unequivocal.
- Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Internal Memory 128GB
- Li-Polymer Type and 4000 mAh.
- Wifi:- Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Wifi Features:- Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth:- Yes v4.2
- USB connectivity:- micro USB 2.0
- Nfc:- Yes
- Network Support:- 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
- Gps:- Yes with A-GPS
- Sim 1:- 4G Bands:TD-LTE 2300(band 40) FD-LTE 1800(band 3)3G Bands: UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz2G Bands: GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz GPRS:Available EDGE:Available
- Audio Jack –3.5mm
- Loudspeaker — Yes
Buy Link :
Samsung Galaxy X Moral of the Story
The Samsung Galaxy X mobile Display is a 5.0″ (12.7 cm) with a screen proposition of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels) and runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core (2.4 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo + 2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo) processor put together with 6 GB of RAM.
As far as the battery is connected it has 4000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is affected this mobile has an 18 MP camera. Other sensors cover the Light sensor, accessibility sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. For graphical representation that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got an Adreno 540 GPU.