Pocophone F1 by Xiaomi Review
The Poco F1 variant available during the sale is Steel Blue color with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. To call to mind, the smartphone was launched earlier this year and marked the company’s entry in the Indian surcharge smartphone segment.
Like the lump of the sale, the company is offering discounts on smartphones, Mi TV and other products. A major highlight of the sale is Re 1 flash sale wherein two products will be available for Re 1 each day of sale. The products going on Re 1 flash sale today are Xiaomi Poco F1 and Mi Home security camera 360 degrees at 4 pm.
This is a really excellent smartphone which has many good features, great performance, and some high-end specifications. The screen display is a good size and correct for watching movies and playing games. The multi-touch screen is very resp.
Performance Octa core
Display 6.18″ (15.7 cm)
Camera 12 MP
Storage 256 GB
Ram 8 GB
Battery 4000 mAh
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 75.3 x 8.8 mm or (6.12 x 2.96 x 0.35 in) in Xiaomi Poco F1
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Build Front glass, plastic body
- Size: 6.18 inches, 96.2 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2246 pixels; and 18.7:9 ratio along with ( ~403 ppi density )
- Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)
The camera is perhaps smooth more important than device performance, and one of the main purpose. we choose one phone over another. The Pocophone F1 lease the main camera from Xiaomi’s Mi 8 and the Mi Mix 2S, meaning it’s a 12-megapixel sensor with dual-pixel autofocus and is paired here with a second 5-megapixel sensor.
- 5 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm, and depth sensor is Best Sensor.
- Dual 12 MP, f/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
- Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Single 20 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Features HDR
- Main Camera Video Regulation: Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 1080p@240fps
- Selfie Camera Video Regulation: Video 1080p@30fps
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- GPS: Yes; with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Radio FM radio, recording
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Graphite Black
- Steel Blue
- Rosso Red
- Armored Edition with Kevlar
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes; with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack Yes
About this Pocophone F1 by Xiaomi Review
The latest update on the Poco F1 comes with construct number MIUI V9.6.18.OEJMIFD and has a file size of 335MB. It fixes system matter which involved several apps that could not be launched and virtual buttons that were offset. It also optimizes the camera’s launching process and improves image processing. Furthermore, the update optimizes the recording process for the dual microphones and removes the Mi Roaming app from the Poco F1. The old MIUI navigation buttons have been exchanged by new AOSP navigational buttons, reports XDA Developers. Users in India also report receiving the update.
- Excellent performance
- Good camera
- Extremely competitive price
- Long battery life
- Kevlar version is eye-catching and unusual